It’s your castle – you can count on Lords Chimney.
Your Safety & Fireplace Health Come First
With Lord’s Chimney Services
Don’t Forget About Your Chimney!
Scheduling maintenance with a professional chimney sweep helps you avoid:
Inexperienced technicians leaving a mess or damaging the system
Discomfort about choosing the wrong company
Paying for work that isn’t up to code
So What Do You Get From Booking With Lords?
With frictionless scheduling experience and on-time arrivals, you should have a 100% guarantee that the work done is up to code and will keep your fireplace operating at its best.
Keeping your fireplace up to date not only increases safety and efficiency but also makes for a beautiful focal point in your home. Additionally, you save money long term by avoiding costly repairs to your chimney or home structure.
We know what it feels like to have a bad service experience…
So at Lords Chimney we want to make your life easier.
- Owned and Operated by the only Master Sweep in Houston
- Offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Full insurance coverage to protect the homeowners and our technicians
- CSIA certified for chimneys and dryer exhaust
- Over a decade of experience
- 4.8 star rating on Google with over 250 reviews & 5 star rating on Facebook
We use advanced technology including video scanning of the inside of your chimney displayed on an LCD screen as part of our standard procedures & always begin with the easiest (most inexpensive) cure and use more extensive solutions only as necessary.
“Their technician Lee Roff was very professional from beginning to end, very thorough in his assessment utilizing all the technology and expertise within his reach, took plenty of time to educate me on the venting requirements prior to utilizing the fireplace and provided a thorough report and video of his assessment. Highly recommend Lords Chimney!”
Book an Appointment
Give Lords Chimney a call at 281-497-4000, or click here to request an appointment online.
Before the Appointment
- To prepare for your appointment, we ask that you remove any items within 6 feet of the appliance being serviced. This ensures that our technicians have adequate room to set up and work.
- We also ask that you do not use your appliance for 24 hours before our arrival. Allowing adequate time for the appliance to cool guarantees the safety of our technicians.
- So that our technicians can get right to work, please remove all ashes from the ashbox prior to our arrival (if necessary).
Be Confident in Our Work
Finally, please keep any pets safely confined during our visit. This will ensure a mess-free and productive service.
Ask questions and watch us work!
It’s your home, so you can count on Lords Chimney.
Whether you’re in the market for a new chimney cap or looking to repair your chimney from storm damage, Lords Chimney can help without adding additional stress.
We do not give our pricing upfront because variables such as appliance fuel type, number of flues, and the extent of damages can affect the cost. We will wait until we have all the necessary information to provide an accurate estimate. Please call our office to discuss pricing further.
I had a great experience with Lee who came out for a chimney inspection.
Top notch professional. It was a pleasure, many thanks!