Helpful Appointment Tips
- A lot of our clients ask us when the best time to schedule annual maintenance is. If you are simply looking to schedule your annual inspection or cleaning, and are not having any problems or looking to update any of your heating appliances, it’s best to schedule between April and August. Our schedule can get pretty hectic as we approach the fall and winter months, so to ensure the speediest service and that your appliance is ready for the first cold night, be sure to plan ahead.
- As you prepare for your appointment, we ask that you remove any items that may be within 6 feet of the appliance being serviced. This will just ensure that our technicians have adequate room to set up and work.
- We also ask that you do not use your appliance for a full 24 hours before our arrival. We want to be sure that our technicians are safe and that the appliance has had adequate time to cool.
- So that our technicians can get right to work, please remove all ashes from the ashbox prior to our arrival (if necessary).
- Finally, if you have any pets, please keep them safely confined during our visit. This will ensure a mess-free and productive service.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule your appointment now, please give us a call at 281-497-4000 or click here!