It’s your castle – you can count on Lords Chimney.
Don’t Let Storm Damage Worsen and Lead to Costly Repairs
With Chimney & Water Damage Services from Lords Chimney
Storm Damage Brings High Winds & Water
You can avoid:
Damaged or Ripped Flashing
Broken Chimney Caps & Flashing
Broken or Missing Bricks
Staining on Walls & Ceilings
Completely Destroyed Chimney
Collapsed Chimney Structure
Waiting on Repairs is Costing You Money, Schedule Your Inspection Now
If your chimney is in need of repairs, waiting to schedule the service will only worsen the damages, and also increase the cost. Unsure if your chimney is up to the harsh weather? Schedule an inspection so we can start on repairs (if necessary) ASAP. Not only do damages reduce the efficiency of your system, but they can also lead to
- house fires caused by heat tranferring to the walls,
- carbon monoxide leaks,
- unsightly, flaking brick and mortar,
- and water damage.
From a frictionless scheduling experience, to on time arrivals, you should have 100% guarantee that the work done is up to code and will keep your fireplace operating at its best.
We know what if feels like to have a bad service experience…
So at Lords Chimney we want to make your life easier.
- Owned and Operated by the only Master Sweep in Houston
- Offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Full insurance coverage to protect the homeowners and our technicians
- CSIA certified for chimneys and dryer exhaust
- Over a decade of experience
- 4.8 star rating on Google with over 250 reviews & 5 star rating on Facebook
We use advanced technology including video scanning of the inside of your chimney displayed on an LCD screen as part of our standard procedures & always begin with the easiest (most inexpensive) cure and use more extensive solutions only as necessary.
“Their technician Lee Roff was very professional from beginning to end, very thorough in his assessment utilizing all the technology and expertise within his reach, took plenty of time to educate me on the venting requirements prior to utilizing the fireplace and provided a thorough report and video of his assessment. Highly recommend Lords Chimney!”
Book an Appointment
Give Lords Chimney a call at 281-497-4000, or click here to request an appointment online.
Before the Appointment
- As you prepare for your appointment, we ask that you remove any items that may be within 6 feet of the appliance being serviced. This will just ensure that our technicians have adequate room to set up and work.
- We also ask that you do not use your appliance for a full 24 hours before our arrival. We want to be sure that our technicians are safe and that the appliance has had adequate time to cool.
- So that our technicians can get right to work, please remove all ashes from the ashbox prior to our arrival (if necessary).
Be Confident in Our Work
Finally, if you have any pets, please keep them safely confined during our visit. This will ensure a mess-free and productive service.
Ask questions and watch us work!
It’s your home, you can count on Lords Chimney.
Whether you’re in the market for a new chimney cap, or you’re looking to repair your chimney from storm damage, Lords Chimney can help you without adding additional stress.
We do not give our pricing upfront because of the variables that can affect the pricing. Instead of giving an inaccurate estimate, we will wait until we have information regarding the appliance fuel type, number of flues, and extent of damages. Please call our office to discuss pricing further.
I had a great experience with Lee who came out for a chimney inspection.
Top notch professional. It was a pleasure, many thanks!