Lords Chimney: A Name You Can Rely On for Chimney Care in Orange, TX
We think we speak for everybody, especially for those in Orange County, when we say Christmas time is the best time of the year. The weather doesn’t only become pleasantly crisp and cozy, but the entire community comes alive with festive decorations, joyful gatherings, and a heartwarming sense of togetherness that truly embodies the spirit of the season.
A local favorite that families flock to every year is the Christmas Strolls at Shangri La Botanical Gardens – where natural beauty meets magical light displays. You can meander through many gardens adorned with twinkling lights and seasonal flowers, creating an enchanting pathway that leads you into a world of wonder and holiday cheer.
Or, if you’re willing to make a short drive to Beaumont, TX, there is a wonderful tree lighting ceremony at Downtown Event Centre Lake. It is the perfect kickoff to the holiday season and a cherished tradition your kids will surely never forget.
When the world around you is embracing this time of year, don’t neglect to care for the focal point of your home this Christmas – the fireplace! It’s not just a source of warmth… It’s a gathering place for loved ones, a blank canvas for stockings and decorations, and a symbol of peace and joy for all to enjoy.
When you’re counting on it to perform at its best, you can count on Lords Chimney to ensure your fireplace is expertly cleaned, maintained, and safe to use while you make this the most merry and memorable holiday season for your family. Give us a call at 409-240-0013 to get on the schedule or you can book your appointment with us online.
What to Look for When Hiring a Chimney Service Company in Orange, TX
What is the first thing that most people do when they are in sudden need of a home service company? Some might ask their friends and family for referrals, while others go straight to google and type in “chimney service and repair near me.” Both options are a great start.
However, there’s a little more research involved in finding the right professionals to entrust with your home. So here are a few things we suggest to look out for:
- Local Reputation: What do your friends, family and neighbors have to say about this company? We would like to believe that those that care about you would never steer you in the wrong direction, so don’t be afraid to ask around.
- Expertise & Credentials: Look for a company with a solid track record and with plenty of experience in chimney maintenance, repair, and sweeping. A company with a long history of working in the industry will be more likely to accurately diagnose issues and provide effective solutions.
- Certifications & Training: Do the chimney technicians hold any certifications from recognized industry organizations like the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) or the National Fireplace Institute (NFI)? Certifications like these mean the company is dedicated to high standards of professionalism, safety, and expertise. Certified chimney technicians have undergone hours of training and testing to ensure they have the necessary knowledge and skills to properly inspect, sweep, and repair chimneys.
- Range of Services: A company that has a comprehensive list of services is one that you can turn to time and time again for every issue that may arise with your chimney and fireplace. It is already overwhelming finding a company once, let alone every time you need a repair, inspection, or chimney sweep.
- Transparent Pricing: Do they provide you with a detailed written estimate that outlines the scope of work and associated costs? Also, remember – the lowest estimates doesn’t always mean you are scoring a great deal. You may actually be hiring someone less than qualified… which means paying the next guy even more to repair shoddy work.
- Communication & Professionalism: One of the best ways to test a company’s professionalism is by seeing how they respond to negative reviews. A reputable company will accept both positive and negative feedback, as well as try to help make things right with the customer if they can. You may know whether or not you want to work with somebody after your first conversation with them. Were they prompt in getting back to you, and patient while addressing your questions and concerns? If you didn’t enjoy speaking with them over the phone, it is likely you won’t enjoy working with them.
- Safety Practices: Working on chimneys is a risky business. Technicians work at great heights and with toxic materials, so it’s important that their business have safety protocols in place and that they come equipped with the necessary safety gear to protect themselves and you.
Taking the time to thoroughly research and evaluate a chimney service company can help you choose one that is not only competent but trustworthy. This due diligence allows you to protect your home and family, and it gives you great confidence that your fireplace system will be properly maintained.
How Is Lords Chimney Different From the Competition?
We like to think we’re always a step above the local competition. Our commitment to excellence extends not only to the quality of services, but also to the personalized attention we offer to each of our customers. Homeowners in Orange, West Orange, Little Cypress, Pinehurst, and all of the surrounding areas choose to do business with Lords Chimney for several reasons including:
- Our Experience: With years of experience comes great confidence that we can handle just about any job. From troubleshooting issues within your chimney to fireplace installation, restoration, and beyond, our team has encountered and resolved a wide range of challenges. You can trust that our expertise extends across various aspects of chimney and fireplace services, allowing us to provide solutions tailored to your specific needs.
- Our Technology: Every chimney inspection and chimney sweep is completed using LCD video scanning equipment. This allows us to provide you with a clear visual assessment of your chimney’s condition, pinpoint potential issues that might be hidden from view, and make informed recommendations for any necessary repairs or maintenance. Our advanced technology ensures that you receive the most accurate and comprehensive chimney service.
- Our Education: All of our technicians are CSIA-certified so you can be confident that your chimney system is being evaluated by someone with hours of hands-on experience and testing. We are competent and trained to be handling all of your chimney and fireplace concerns.
- Our Products: We have been in business for 20 years, which means we know which products last and which ones don’t. Whether you’re looking for a new gas fireplace insert or weighing your options about different chimney accessories, you can trust us to provide great recommendations.
- Our Protection: Our company carries liability insurance, along with commercial auto insurance, so you never have to worry about who is financially responsible in the rare event of an unforeseen accident. Both our team and your property are fully protected throughout every step of our service.
- Our Professionalism: You can expect nothing but the best from all of our technicians. They will always arrive in full uniform, with certifications, badges, tools and equipment – all while maintaining a good attitude and courteous demeanor.
If you’re ready to experience the difference of working with a dedicated team of professionals that are committed to delivering top-notch quality care, then contact Lords Chimney today at 409-240-0013. Let us show you firsthand why our reputation stands out above the competition in Orange, TX, and why your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Take a Look Our Service List
At Lords Chimney, we take pride in offering a complete range of chimney and fireplace services, all designed to ensure safe and efficient heating throughout your home and comfort your whole family can enjoy. Here are the services we provide to help keep your chimney and fireplace in optimal condition:
- Chimney Inspections
- Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Inspections
- Chimney Sweeps and Cleanings
- Chimney Animal and/or Nest Removal
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs
- Pressure Washing
- Top-Sealing Dampers
- Firebox Repair
- Smelly Fireplace Diagnoses
- Smoky Fireplace Diagnoses
- Chimney Leak Resolution
- Chimney Crowns
- Chimney Caps
- Flashing Installation
- Chase Tops
- Chimney Relining & Repair
- Stainless Steel and HeatShield® Repair
- Fireplace Replacements & Facelifts
- Dryer Vent Services
In the off chance that you didn’t see the service you are looking for on this list, be sure to reach out to us online or give us a call so we can further assist you. Our knowledgeable team is always ready to discuss your unique needs, and we are committed to going the extra mile to exceed your expectations.
Lords Chimney is the Preferred Choice Among Homeowners in Orange, TX
With a proven track record in customer satisfaction, expertise, reliability, and exceptional service, it’s no wonder that homeowners in and around Orange, TX choose Lords Chimney time and again for their chimney and fireplace needs. Experience the unmatched quality that has earned us the trust and loyalty of our valued customers.
We are ready to help you. Give us a call at 409-240-0013 or request an appointment on our website today.