Quality Chimney, Fireplace & Vent Services
Lords Chimney provides commercial and residential chimney and fireplace repair and maintenance solutions for the entire greater Houston area, which is bounded by Conroe in the north, Galveston in the east, Wharton in the south, and Fulshire in the west.
Whether you need your chimney or fireplace inspected, swept, repaired, relined, or rebuilt, Lords Chimney is equipped to meet your needs. We use state-of-the-art technology, including closed circuit video to inspect your chimney. This means that when our chimney technicians come to examine your chimney, you’ll actually be allowed to see the inside of your chimney on an LCD screen. This will give you a good look at any existing or potential problems we find, as well as confidence in our finished work—all from the comfort of your living room. Unlike other chimney companies, this service is included in the price of our standard inspection.
All Lords Chimney inspectors are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and wear official CSIA photo IDs. This ensures that only knowledgeable professionals will evaluate your heating and ventilation systems.
If your problem has anything to do with a chimney, you can call Lords Chimney and consider it fixed. Though our chimney and fireplace services run the gamut, our specialties are:
- Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Sweeping & Cleaning
- Chimney & Fireplace Repair & Restoration
- Chimney Leak Resolution & Brick Repair
- Chimney Relining
- Chimney & Fireplace Troubleshooting
- Chimney Animal & Nest Removal
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Fireplace, Gas Appliance & Gas Log Installation
8 Great Reasons to Choose Lords Chimney
1. We can handle any chimney problem, no matter the size.
2. You will get high-quality service and products from people who are experienced, knowledgeable, friendly, honest, and truly professional.
3. As part of our standard procedures, we use advanced technology, including video scanning of the inside of your chimney displayed on an LCD screen.
4. We always begin with the easiest (most inexpensive) cure and use more extensive solutions only as necessary.
5. We care about safety: your family’s and our employees’.
6. Every Inspection is done objectively and honestly by a CSIA-certified chimney sweep who will be wearing an official CSIA certification photo ID.
7. We are fully insured.
8. Every one of your questions will be answered before any work is done.
To schedule a chimney cleaning or inspection today—or if you just have a question about your fireplace or chimney—you can reach the certified chimney technicians at Lords Chimney at 281-497-4000. Or you’re welcome to use our convenient appointment request form!
I love my gas logs! They really look and feel like a wood-burning fire. I never dreamed I would appreciate a remote control so much - or that I'd be enjoying an absolutely beautiful fire sometimes twice daily. Thanks so much for a wonderful addition to our home and to our lives.
~ Linda B.