We’re Looking for Qualified Chimney Repair Technicians
Do you have chimney or construction experience? Do you hold a positive, can-do attitude? While the former is a great plus, we’d be willing to train the right candidate – one who’s ready to hit the ground running and put their all into the work we do here at Lords Chimney.
We’re looking for a technician who:
- works well with others
- is organized and detail-oriented
- thrives in a fast-paced environment
- values honesty and safety
Oh – and in a job like this, being comfortable on roofs and using ladders is a must.
Apply now using our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
Why Work for Lords Chimney?
What are the perks of working with us?
- Positive Impact: You’ll spend your day out and about in the community, helping local homeowners stay safer, happier, and warmer.
- Growth Opportunities: We offer the ability to grow your career with a well-established company. We’re one of the industry’s best team of experts, so if you’re looking for a great learning opportunity, this is it.
- We’re Fun: It’s true! We’re a family here at Lords Chimney, and you can bet we put in the time to get to know you and make your work environment a great one.
- Strong Values: Have you ever worked for someone that only cares about the bottom line? We put strong values and morals first and foremost.
- Competitive Wages: We offer competitive pay, along with bonuses and commission opportunities. We also offer great benefits – like 401(k) plans and health insurance – along with paid time off, employee discounts, paid training, and a referral program.
More About Us
Lords Chimney is a company that values education, safety, and improving the neighborhoods we serve. That’s why we invest in training with industry leaders like the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NSCG) and the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA). Rest assured, when you’re hired with us, you’ll be working with a company that’s consistently honest, reliable, and service-minded.
As part of our team, you’ll get trained on it all – fire safety, product knowledge, customer service, etc. – so you can help our clients to the best of your ability. If a homeowner has questions, we strive to do all we can to answer them!
We’re Friendly, Honest, Knowledgeable & Professional
If you need a job, we’re a great team to work with. Reach out today. We’d love to get to know you.