Houston, Texas is a city loved by visitors and residents, alike. It’s rich in culture, history, and diversity, and there are countless celebrations, events, and holiday festivities to enjoy all year round. No matter your age, interests, or lifestyle, Houston has something for you!
We have been serving the Houston area for years, traveling to neighborhoods in Southwest Houston, Greater East End, Northside, Energy Corridor, Greater Inwood, East Houston, and more, and we’ve appreciated every minute of it. We love seeing our work throughout the communities we visit day to day!
And it’s clear just by looking around that Houston residents pride themselves on maintaining an attractive city with strong-standing houses. That’s why they choose us for any and all of their fireplace and chimney need!. We not only leave their systems looking better than ever, but functioning as safely and efficiently as possible, too.
Why Do We Love Houston?
Why is Houston a city so valued by both the people that live there and the ones that visit it?
For one thing, there is a wide array of museums, parks, and attractions, all of which are perfect for families looking for a way to fill their day. Hermann Park is a great spot to check out, as is Memorial Park, the Houston Zoo, the Museum of Fine Arts, and Sam Houston Park.
The options are truly endless, so no worries if something doesn’t stand out to you right away… You’re sure to find something that interests you in no time! In Houston, you can never run out of things to do.
Combine these attractions with the welcoming atmosphere Houston is known for you, and you’ll understand quickly why it remains such a popular spot year after year.
What We Can Offer You
So, no matter what your day in Houston brings, at the end of it, you’re going to want a relaxing place to put up your feet. And what better spot than in front of your fireplace?
That said, a faulty fireplace or chimney will only lead to more hazards and stress. Which is why trusting a qualified crew with all of your maintenance, repairs, and installations is a must! Rely on us for the following:
- Inspections, Sweepings & Cleanings: We perform level I, II & III inspections, so you’ll be covered, no matter what. And if we spot creosote build-up or clogs, we can handle that, too!
- Repairs, Restorations & Relining Work: We repair crowns and fireboxes, install caps and chase covers, provide tuckpointing services, waterproof your brickwork, and more! And if it’s a liner you need, we can set you up with a stainless steel one or talk about some options with HeatShield®.
- Troubleshooting Services: Not sure what the issue is? We can help tackle any mysterious smoke issues, ventilation issues, and/or troublesome odors.
- Replacements & Facelifts: Need a new look or an upgrade? We’ve got various options, and we can help you decide which route is most appropriate for your unique set-up, whether that’s updating your current system or replacing it altogether.
- Dryer Vent Services: Dryers can be a huge fire hazards when not appropriately maintained. Count on us for professional cleaning and installation services.
- Installations & Accessories: From inserts to gas logs to mantels and more, we’ve got everything you need to personalize your hearth. Get your dream look today by reaching out to our crew! We can get you set-up with exactly what you’re looking for.
Why Trust Us?
So, why are we the crew to trust throughout Houston and its surrounding areas?
First things first, we value education. If you hire us for an inspection, it will be performed by a Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) certified sweep wearing an official CSIA photo ID. We’re also home to Texas’s only CSIA Master Sweep – our owner, Lee Roff!
Our techs are also Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians (CDET), certified with the National Fireplace Institute (NFI), and members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG). There’s no doubt about it – we know what we are doing when it comes to your fireplace, dryer vents, and chimney!
We’re also got lots of hands-on, in-the-field experience. When you’ve been in the business as long as we have, there isn’t much you haven’t dealt with! And you can bet that any products or technologies we use or recommend are only the best.
Finally, rest easier because we carry full insurance coverage, including liability and commercial automobile insurance. And we always use tarps and protective footwear to offer the cleanest and safest service possible.
Long story short? You won’t find a crew that’s more professional, respectful, or that puts your needs first like we do. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so you always know you are getting the best services available.
Still not convinced? Just ask our customers – they’ll vouch for us!
If you have any questions about our services, please give us a call at 281-497-4000, and one of our staff members would be more than happy to address any of your concerns.
Ready to set up an appointment? We can do that, too! Or feel free to fill out our online form and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for choosing us!